The New York State Department of Health (DOH) has mandated that all agencies and all PCA/HHA /PA aides use Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) to document their services provided, effective January 1st 2021. Using EVV, PCA/HHA /PA aides will be required to “clock in” at the beginning of each scheduled shift, and “clock out” at the end of each scheduled shift.
EVV CLOCK IN/OUT WILL BE PERMITTED THROUGH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPROVED METHODS:
(Please note, you only need to choose ONE method):
1) By using the HHA Exchange Smart App (needs to be installed on the Aide’s personal cell phone).
Please, provide your mobile ID to us after creating an account. Call call us at 718-980-6100.
- For iPhone https://apps.apple.com/us/app/hhaexchange/id883673336
- For Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hhaexchange.caregiver&hl=en&gl=US
2) By calling in/out using a Patient’s home phone.
(If you don’t know your clock in/out ID, please call us at 718-980-6100)
3) By calling in/out using ‘any’ phone and referencing passcodes generated by a Fixed Object device (FOB) permanently installed at the patient’s home.
To request a FOB Device, please call us at 718-980-6100.